Friday, January 29, 2010

The Marketplace


On Sunday, 31 January, Michelle and I will be selling our cupcakes and cookies at a brand new venue called The Marketplace! It promises to be a worthwhile outing for the whole family and will take place every second Sunday. It's location, Hathersage Farm, is a beautiful farm nestled among fruit trees, vineyards and huge regal old oak trees in the heart of Somerset West. We will be launching our funky new biscuit range, an exciting moment, so while Tate has his afternoon nap, and I get to update my blog, I'm also in thick of cookie dough! I promise to post some pics of the venue and our cookie range but can't guarantee the quality of as my beloved Canon as gone on the blink, so it's a "mik & druk" for now.

Hope you can join us on Sunday, we look forward to seeing you!

No comments: